It's a life drawing event with adult beverages and interesting models, i.e., burlesque performers, sideshow folk, circus people, etc. There are Dr. Sketchy's all over the world--even if you're not in Baltimore, there might be one near you.
The Windup Space, 12 W North Ave, Baltimore MD, 21201
1) You must be 18 or older to draw, and 21 or older to drink.
2) Applaud the model. Imagine standing perfectly still for three hours in front of a crowd of silent, staring, and seemingly unappreciative strangers. Now, imagine doing that in a g-string.
3) Tip the model. Again, their job is waaay harder than it looks.
4) Only Dr. Sketchy's staff are allowed to take pictures or video of our models at our events. Press folks are exempt from this rule, but should contact us AT LEAST 24 hours beforehand. The model is agreeing to pose for folks drawing, not a photo shoot, so if we are going to make an exception, we at least need time to get their permission.
5) If an official photographer is standing in front of you, please be patient---s/he'll move shortly.
6) Don't be creepy.
Email us at drsketchysbaltimore (at) gmail.com.